Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History Mock Paper

Options
  • 19-02-2006 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hiyo,

just wondering if there's any art students out there who'd be able to tell me what the layout of this paper will be.. i.e. ... how many questions one is actually required to answer, time to devote to each, etc..

having just realised that my mock exam is tommorow, the past papers are about as easy to come by as gold dust, and that I've never seen an art hist paper in my life, it'd be a bit of a help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RustyDuck

i think you answer 3 questions....1 on european art, 1 on irish art and 1 on appreciation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

get your self the less stress more sucess it has some exam papers in it aswell as the answer layout.

you have 3 questions to answer.

one from section 1 which is art in ireland.
    one from section 2 which is european art.
    one from section 3 which is appreciation of art.

you get plenty of questions to choose from in each section.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I have one hear man, but no scanner :( but yeah ^^ one essay from each section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

can u not get the papers from the department of education web site??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

yeah ya can! but it pretty simple-one question from
    irish
    european
    appreciation
    and devote equal time to each

• Advertisement
Advertisement