Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo for Xbox 360????

Options
  • 19-02-2006 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭

heard a rumour that development for pro evo 6 is being based around the processing capabilities of the 360, anyone got any opinions or comments??
    will pro evo 5 be ported to xbox 360?? gettin mighty itchy as my ps2 died before xmas so i bought a 360 but now i miss pro evo!!! sorely tempted to buy FIFA '06 but if i knew there was a pro evo light at the end of the tunnel id wait for it!!
    also is it just me or with each new generation of pro evo does it take about a month or so of gameplay before you fully realise how different it is from the last generation??

cheers!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

It was meant ot be a launch title but they just made pes5 xbox version work on i instead.

kdjac

Advertisement