Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zulu

Options
  • 19-02-2006 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi guy's i'm sneeking over from the martial arts forum, i'm looking for contact info for the guys at Zulu preferably an e-mail address, i'm in Galway and have heard nothing but good things about them so i'm willing to travel. I want to get a tattoo that represents the arts that i train in and am looking for someone to help me design it from the very begining, i have a fair idea of what i want done but profesinal advice will be needed as i have no idea what will work. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Dublin Studio
    Dublin (top floor)
    14 Crown Alley
    Temple Bar, Dublin
    D2, Ireland
    Tel: 00353 16334902

Email is web@zulu-tattoo.com.

Website iw www.zulu-tattoo.com.

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Get Ryu and Ken tattooed on you! not some random Asian characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Ballisong

Thank's for the info guy's, petes that info is great and bombidol maybe i should get Ken and Ryu instead, after al they were my first martial arts influence :D

Advertisement