Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this just happening to me?

• 19-02-2006 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

Hope this is the correct place to post this.
    A few days ago i turned on my TV and went to the SKY Tv Guide only to find big gaps between different channels :confused: . Its almost like certain types of tv have been bunched together with gaps between. Is this supposed to have happened cause its pissing me off :(.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

What exactly do you mean? Did your tv guide appearence change? because that was meant to happen through January and febuary. Its supposed to make it "easier" to use.
    And channels are always grouped together. Like the sports, movies and music channels are put together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it is happening to me too. when all the channels are renumbered all will be well

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

On the plus side, there is a nice Favourites EPG now.

Just choose your favourite channels (in the Services menu), and then, on the main EPG page, press BLUE for an EPG list of just your favourite channels. Very handy addition that should've been there from the start.

I think you can have up to 50 Favourites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

Just choose your favourite channels (in the Services menu), and then, on the main EPG page, press BLUE for an EPG list of just your favourite channels. Very handy addition that should've been there from the start.

I think you can have up to 50 Favourites.

Thats really handy.Cheers for the tip byte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

What exactly do you mean? Did your tv guide appearence change? because that was meant to happen through January and febuary. Its supposed to make it "easier" to use.
    And channels are always grouped together. Like the sports, movies and music channels are put together.

Well yes, they where always grouped together, but now the groups have a bloody blank between them, like a channel is missing, iv found it really annoying. I didnt have any problems navigating that thing before, why fix it if it aint broken :(.

• Advertisement
Advertisement