Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Golf Sportline

Options
  • 20-02-2006 9:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

I am thinking of buying a VW Golf sportline. I am hoping not to trade in, but sell my car privately and buy the car direct

Has anyone done this? I know that there is a previous post about how much to expect off from the dealer,

But I was hoping someone could give me a figure of what they paid and what they got for that price as in extras. Mats.. petrol... etc

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Bought a VW Golf MArk V Sportline 1.4L last year - cash deal as follows.

1.4 Sportline
    Factory Fitted Alarm
    CD Changer in centre console.
    Fold in Morrors
    Mats

I forget exactly what I paid but I got €1,650 off the cash price of the total.
    Think I paid €22,100.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i got a brand new vw golf 1.4 sportsline

i got extras
    1- sunroof
    2-middle arm rest
    3-tinted windows
    4-mats
    and of course the major extra the beige leather interior

i paid total 24888 and thats a finance deal but still got somthing like 2000 off the rrp which was good as i new a guy in the garage.

Advertisement