Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Excel question

• 20-02-2006 1:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

I have an Excel file and it's over 17MB but i dont know why.. I have a feeling there are alot of hiden images but i cant find them, It's mainly a text based file. so theres noway it's 17MB,

How can i find those hidden images?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Try copying sections of the text to a new file. Save it at various points and check the file size.should be able to find the hidden files that way. The other option is to do a search for text similiar to file locations but not sure if it would work i.e. "c:\images\" or *.jpg ect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭uch

You could download an excel password cracker and unlock everything, then delete what you don't want.

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

its bloated, best to copy each sheet to a new workbook, and try to get the rogue sheet, check to see if forumula's are copied down the full 64k rows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Check the formatting of the data, any macros or scripts in it and whether you are tracking changes.

Advertisement