Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2006 All Star Slam Dunk Contest

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Igoudala should have won, but Nate Robinsons dunk over Spud Webb was just classic!

Great dunk contest, definitely one of the best in recent years. AI's dunk from an off the backboard pass from behind the board was just brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ro2

Shooting stars and three point contest:

http://60hud.com/videos/threepointcontest.asx

(Requires Windows Media Player 9 and 1.5Mb+ broadband)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭The Filth

I watched the top one
    Amazing!!!
    Thanks for posting this keep it up:D

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Ballboy

Brilliant.. Great quality...
    Thanks alot...
    Got any of the actual match or the rookie challenge...
    Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Goebels

Iguodala was robbed, the usual favourtism to the little guy...

Dirk shouldnt have won the 3pt contest either.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Ballboy

Why not Dirk is amazing at 3s... He had a chance like anyone!!
    I dont think Nate shold of won the dunk contest.. AI was so much better altough that lil kid come jump!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Any reason for this? If he was the best shooter on the night, why did he not deserve to win it? In the 3 point competition, you are the only person who can win it, you're not bing scrutinised by a judge - he put the ball in the hoop the most so he won, how can you complain about that!!!

As for the dunk competition, the guy has a clear disadvantage, not only is he shorter but his reach is shorter too so that leaves him with alot of air to climb and while doing that, he needs to be creative. I feel that both wins were justified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Goebels

in the first round, his final shot shouldnt have counted. it was after the buzzer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I'm so pissed I don't have broadband right now :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Any reason for this? If he was the best shooter on the night, why did he not deserve to win it? In the 3 point competition, you are the only person who can win it, you're not bing scrutinised by a judge - he put the ball in the hoop the most so he won, how can you complain about that!!!

As for the dunk competition, the guy has a clear disadvantage, not only is he shorter but his reach is shorter too so that leaves him with alot of air to climb and while doing that, he needs to be creative. I feel that both wins were justified.

i agree,
    the 3 point contest no one can complain and if you do your stupid and the dunk comp nate is only 5'9'' that is amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 baller4life

Deadly

Advertisement