Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

langers

Options
  • 20-02-2006 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Im from the southeast, near clonmel and I think cork people are all nice but just a tiny bit weird, does any one agree with me...and WHY are they called "langers":)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

cork ppl are the best ppl

maybe coz "mine's langer than yours boi"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

"I'll tell you something for nothing boy"

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

benny wrote:
    Im from the southeast, near clonmel and I think cork people are all nice but just a tiny bit weird, does any one agree with me...and WHY are they called "langers":)

Cork people in general aren't called langers, langers are called langers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i reckon his "they" was the polite sort of *cough* they *cough* you use when referring to bits and pieces in public

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭viota

just to clear it up langers are basically eejits ,fools nimcompoopsetc..... this is the clean explanation of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭viota

ive been banned from the radio forum for starting up a new thread on the blast the modertor who did is a langer if i ever saw one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

langer is the male genital

"settle your kettle girl"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭DilbertPartII

Try the people's republic of cork forums, there are a bunch of langers if ever I saw one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

lamp at the gatch on that feels beore

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Langers also means drunk, like after a lash of gatts, like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

You can find a lot of langers on Patrick Street cruising in their idiot cars with ledwashers,neons,loud mufflers holding up traffic.Since they started the road works in Grand Parade,my bus is 10-15 minutes late every Fri-Sat night.Traffic is just crawling because of these "crusing" eejits,their tiny engines bouncing on the rev limiter,till their valves gonna explode through the hood and their skull :mad:

Sorry for the rant but Grand Parade renovation is due 12-2007... :o

Advertisement