Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Programs on TV

Options
  • 20-02-2006 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Ive got NTL and Sky Digital and ive been looking for a show about computer games, even if its old episodes of Gamesmaster of Cybertron....does anyone know whether or not there is broadcasts of these programs made on Cable/Terrestrial/Satillite TV? If so could you tell me when and where? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Ive got NTL and Sky Digital and ive been looking for a show about computer games, even if its old episodes of Gamesmaster of Cybertron....does anyone know whether or not there is broadcasts of these programs made on Cable/Terrestrial/Satillite TV? If so could you tell me when and where? thanks

When Games Attack is on Bravo.. i think they do another one as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Gamer Tv on Bravo channel 124. Brand new episodes on wednsdays around 12:30 i think and then reshow it around 4:30 later on. Gamer TV is the best comp game show on TV so far if not the only one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Aye Gamer TV also on bravo. Good show actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Roar wrote:
    When Games Attack is on Bravo.. i think they do another one as well?

Havent seen it in a while but arnt they just re-runs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Gamer Tv on Bravo channel 124. Brand new episodes on wednsdays around 12:30 i think and then reshow it around 4:30 later on. Gamer TV is the best comp game show on TV so far if not the only one.

Ill be checkin that out thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

i think theres a games program on rapture tv on sky digital , i just saw ad in a magazine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Squaddy

When Games attack is so **** and immature, I recommend Gamer TV though. Pure Pwnage is a good show but its not on TV but you can download it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Squaddy wrote:
    Pure Pwnage is a good show but its not on TV but you can download it.

boom headshot :D

are there any good e-tv shows along the lines of gametrailers' show. i'd like to see some g4tv but i aint paying (if anyone has their half life 2: making of doc, drop me a line!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I miss Gamesville.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I miss Gamesville.

...?

Gamesville was the greatest load of crap I've ever seen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

I miss .tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Mark wrote:
    I miss .tv

The reason i got sky and the ***** killed it like the next week.

kdjac

Advertisement