Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinea Pigs Seeking New Homes

Options
  • 20-02-2006 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

It was rabbit season before Christmas & it's piggie season after. A recent influx has left loads of wonderful piggies (and one mean one!) looking for new homes.

There are 19 piggies available for rehoming at the moment. I do 99% of my homechecks myself & can travel to Meath, Dublin, Kildare, WestMeath, Cavan & Louth with little notice. Anyone wishing to adopt a piggie from outside those areas will be homechecked by a volunteer in that area. :)

3 girlies all approx 6 months old:
    piggie3.jpg

2 boys @ 1 year old:
    piggieBoar.jpg

All the white piggies have funny hair - see:
    piggieHair.jpg

2 more boys @ 1 year old:
    piggieBoys.jpg

My feral piggie:
    piggieSow.jpg

Piggie Models (both boys):
    piggies2.jpg

And lets not forget the baby pigs:

piggie1.jpg

piggie2.jpg

These 4 baby piggies (3 white & one tan) are not ready for rehoming for another 3/4 weeks but can be booked.

They're a bunch of fun lovin chilled out piggies wot love their dinner and a nice bit of TV. Not a huge fan of drama or the news but adore a good soap. The tan & white girl at the top is a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (I kid you not!) :D

All are looking for safe secure warm homes in pairs or trios (or to pair with an existing pet piggie). They require feeding daily, regular cleaning & enjoy to have their ears rubbed. An info fact sheet on guinea pigs can be found pinned at the top of this forum with some excellent advice from experienced piggie owners.

For more info please contact me by PM or by replying to this thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭RobEire

Do you ever get ferrets in?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I have one supposed to come in towards the end of this month - her owner is emigrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I have a friend that found a (tame) ferret in the road one night months ago. It would love here (7 guinea pigs)! HE would like a good home for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭RobEire

If you are looking for a home for the ferret please PM me when she arrives in. If she is 'face friendly' I would be very interested.

I had two ferrets some years ago - the cob was a honey but the jill ate my hands off and used to try and jump for my face as well.

Advertisement