Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

21st outfit looking for a dress

• 20-02-2006 4:10pm

Hey all,
    I'm having a 21st soon and I'm thinking of buying a dress to wear on the night !
    Been in Miss selfridge and warehouse and havent seen anything
    can anyone sugest anywhere?
    going to lookin oasis at the weekend
    Has anyone seen anything nice around. I don't want anything too ya know that had polka dots or stripes on it . Something that wouldnt look out of place in a pub but thats sexy enough.
    I'm a redhead and a size 12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

Oooh happy birthday in advance!!! :D

My 21st is coming up too!! I was thinking of getting a little dress made because I don't want to have something that everyone else has!!

My friend bought an evening gown and got a dressmaker to cut it up and do funky stuff to it!! It turned out really well... she got the dress for €50 in a sale and the dressmaker only charged her €70 for the work!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I got a nice dress in Extrovert in Stephen's Green Shopping Centre last week. Only 40 euro. They have some nice stuff in there at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

coast?
    i know it sells pretty fancy stuff but was in there today looking for a gown for a college ball and there is some surpringly nice stuff that isnt too dressy. just a thought.
    BT2 also has some nice stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi, I got a lovely dress in Monsoon so Id advise try there. Also get yourself to Dundrum shopping centre asap!! House of Fraser have huge selection of beautiful dresses and they are not as expensive as I would have expected - many of them are also on sale price now! ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Happy birthday in advance, Pisces rock ;)
    Coast or Monsoon

• Advertisement

thanx for the advice I'm gonna hit dundrum SC soon
    i'm an aries actually my birthday is start of april

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Nephertiti

Happy Bday :D Theres a shop in the Stephens Green Centre.. Its on the 2nd floor and they do gorgeous dresses.. Just on the corner beside the Dunnes entrance.. Really nice stuff in there.. very unusual too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Nephertiti wrote:
    Happy Bday :D Theres a shop in the Stephens Green Centre.. Its on the 2nd floor and they do gorgeous dresses.. Just on the corner beside the Dunnes entrance.. Really nice stuff in there.. very unusual too

ityd called Julien and is kinda expensive.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Advertisement