Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it time Sky gave up the ghost

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Frankly, I'm surprised that using the words "hot" and "Janeway" in the same sentence has not caused major disruption to the very fabric of spacetime.
    Yeah, I really was thinking twice about using "as hot" in that sentence, but meh.
    There again, Janeway could order you to do dirty things... "donkeystyle, I order you to stick your wang in the auxiliary plasma conduit for 20 nanoseconds... that's an order."
    ...if you liked that sort of thing anyway.
    Let's face it, Neelix is hotter than J*neway. :rolleyes:
    What ever floats your boat. :confused:
    simu wrote:
    Zomg... let's not even go there. :eek:
    Yeah Johnny, we were having a perfectly normal thread until you came along with your twisted ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

LOL :D Well - to clarify:

200px-Hope_and_Fear_-_Captain_Janeway_and_Seven_of_Nine.jpg

One is HOT, one is not. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Imo, all seven had going for her was a smashing pair of knockers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Imo, all seven had going for her was a smashing pair of knockers

Are you saying there is something wrong with that?? :confused:

Bah... RE: Topic
    It seems Sky1 have replaced late night star treck with episodes of Bones... feckers.

• Advertisement

It seems Sky1 have replaced late night star treck with episodes of Bones... feckers.

Bones, Oh my god. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ffs, bones is such a load of ****e. :(

Ffs, bones is such a load of ****e. :(

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I wouldn't worry..it's not like there is that many episodes of bones!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Im finding myself enjoying the reruns of enterprise on sky one and star trek tos on sci fi

I must be going mad

• Advertisement

bizmark wrote:
    Im finding myself enjoying the reruns of enterprise on sky one and star trek tos on sci fi

I must be going mad
    Nothing wrong with TOS obviously .. but Enterprise? Get a grip!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've been watching the TOS reruns on Sci-Fi all afternoon and have to say I'm really enjoying them (except possibly that space amoeba one :confused:).

At least they've left out Season 3 from this showcase but the whole series (and movies II-VII) start on Monday from what I gather from the ads.

Now if I can only get the hard disk in my Sky+ box fixed before then... :(

Kaiser2000 wrote:
    ...(except possibly that space amoeba one :confused:).
    ....:(

I agree. Not their finest moment.

I was quite disappointed to see Belana without her teeth and forehead ridges, she looks much sexier with them.
    Mmm, watching that episode right now... the 100% klingon belana is somehow strangely exciting :D (imagines being beaten around the bedroom by klingon belana lol)
    Where as the 100% human one is a bit ho hum... she looks more weird without her usual half klingon features.
    This thread is kinda weird :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It is, yet we all agree, she is hot as a half kligon, so very hot. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Oh ffs people she cant compear with seven of nines "omg teh boobies!" outfit

bizmark wrote:
    Oh ffs people she cant compear with seven of nines "omg teh boobies!" outfit
    You said it, man! Let's face it, WTF could compare with that?:D

PS - just looking at those old TOS eps over the weekend reminded me how very, very hot Lt. Uhuru was in her prime - oh yeah!

Advertisement