Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair styles for long hair

• 20-02-2006 5:40pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I have pretty long hair (down to my waist) and I'm looking for interesting but easy things to do with it. My hair tends to get fuzzy when put in a plait and it's hard to replait in public because it's so long. Pony tails are boring. Is there anything I could do with it, preferably quickly, for college and things?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

try using a smoothing serum if your having trouble with the plaits

leaving it down once in a while can be nice and then just lash it back into a ponytail for labs and such

pop in a ponytail, twist twist twist and pin what's left up

two plaits (or more)

"half up half down"

What I usually did, and what a few others do with really long hair, is a ponytail with bobbins being tied around the tail going right down
    the different colours make it look nice and the tail doesnt go all over the place as it would with just a tie at the top

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I have kinda long hair and I tend to do a side ponytail. First I straighten the front and do a side parting. I tend to straighten my hair to one side but style it to the opposite to create volume. Then just do a ponytail to one side and use pins at the back if you have layers that try to escape. It's not very special but I think it can look pretty good. On really lazy college days I'll just put my hair into a messy bun and pin the front back.

Advertisement