Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone lines being reactivated...now to choose provider

• 20-02-2006 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

I expect to have my phone line reactivated in the next day or two. Now I just have to choose what BB provider to go with. My requirements arent very high, all I ask for is good value, reliability etc. I dont do a lot of downloading so caps etc arent important.

Also I would like an all in one set up, rather than having to pay for Eircom then for broadband seperately aswell.

Whats the best value set up for me?

Thanks v.much

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Smart DSL or Digiweb Metro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

Imagine have a good package, despite the knocks they get. Its 10e a month for a 20hr pack and 20 for always on. You switch you telephone over as well and have to pay for a router. You can buy it off them or rent it. The line rental for the phone is cheaper than eircom as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

You also need to be sure that the line is DSL friendly :) There's no guarantee (unless you know for certain that the line is good).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

BT are probably the best value Eircom reseller. Have a look at btireland.ie.

However, if you can, go for Smart.

Advertisement