Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US/IRL - Early Season 2: Where the.... [**SPOILERS**]

• 20-02-2006 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Where the.... hell has Desmond gone!??!?! He just ran off supposedly never to be seen again?! Any theories?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Good question. We know he has the Dharma medicine to prevent the Sickness and he probably knows his way around the island from the time when he had Kelvin in the hatch to show him around and give him time to explore on his own. But the Others must know he's there, so either he's in cahoots with them or he knows where to hide from them. Could he be in another Dharma station? And how did Kelvin die? It wasn't the Sickness so was it the Others? Or did Desmond's dodgy taste in music drive him to suicide?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,055 ✭✭✭✭Basq

agamemnon wrote:
    ..Or did Desmond's dodgy taste in music drive him to suicide?
    Nay speak badly about Mama Cass. Fantastic song!

PS - i think you should take the "IRL" outta the title..
    as i don't think he's left so far in the episodes they've seen. Doesn't leave til tonight's episode, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

They seem to like letting heavily armed mad f*ckers run around the jungle.

They let the French woman wander off as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

basquille wrote:
    Nay speak badly about Mama Cass. Fantastic song!

It's one of the cheesiest choons ever recorded! But I'll admit I've had it on my mp3 player since I first started watching season 2 last September and yes, I'm still singing it and yes, I listen to it when I'm working out! I know I'm not the only one who does cos someone else here said that too.

Mama Cass - the REAL Sickness...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

yeah, i listen to it to when i work out! i bench press bout seven hundred.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

Indeedsome... :rolleyes:

I think we'll see him again soon....... Any other theorys?!

Advertisement