Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my results, wtf do i do now?

• 20-02-2006 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Sorry if theres a thread on here already, but the search buttons being a bitch and not loading.

Basically, iv lost my result sheets for both leaving cert and junior cert. How can I go about getting my results, as iv completely forgotten. Id rather not ring my school, any other options?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,479 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Get your mother to phone the school. :v:

Do you have your exam number? Or is it based on you PPS number now? Get all your details together and phone the Exam Commission. They might ask you to write, but you will be able to get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Optimus

Victor wrote:
    Get your mother to ph one the school. :v:

Do you have your exam number? Or is it based on you PPS number now? Get all your details together and phone the Exam Commission. They might ask you to write, but you will be able to get them.
    I have my PPS number and all that, but my exam number? not a chance in hell of remembering that. I might get my mother to ring haha. What details would i need to ring the exam commision? Wouldnt have a number handy would you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

OK, go to your old secondary school(s) you sat the exams in. They have a second record of your results on file for cases like this. There should be no problem in obtaining them if the same principal and such are in the school.

Otherwise, the exams commission should have some way of posting out your old results to you.

I've just looked up the SEC website and they have three ways of contacting them about statements.

Phone them on 090-6442810 or 6442808, fax on 090-6442811 or email them on statements@examinations.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Optimus

Hi fives all round for the help people!

Advertisement