Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" Lcd screen

• 20-02-2006 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭

I am shopping for a new screen , 32" or 37"
    I am thinking of getting the LG 32" LCD-TV 32LX2R,
    from komplett for 1299
    http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=312082

I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions
    Thanks

Adam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

I got the 26LX2R yesterday and have nothing but good things to say about it, fantastic TV. I have a 32" Samsung HD LCD also, and would recommend them.

Stay away from 'Generic' brands. Don't be tempted by the low price brands like 'Maxim' or 'Lexsor' or anything like that, stay with Samsung/LG/Sony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

I have the LG 26LX2R as well. Fantastic picture and plenty of connections as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Another 26"lx2r owner here and also very happy with it. Directly compared this to a 32" Samsung (R51) and found the quality of sd (analogue ntl) picture slightly better than the samsung. XBox 360 via component to both was identically good on 720 and 1080 on both screens.

Have any lx2r owners tried connecting a pc via DVI to the DVI in on the screen? I got it working via the VGA to DVI but not via the DVI DVI.

L.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

nereid wrote:
    Another 26"lx2r owner here and also very happy with it. Directly compared this to a 32" Samsung (R51) and found the quality of sd (analogue ntl) picture slightly better than the samsung. XBox 360 via component to both was identically good on 720 and 1080 on both screens.

Have any lx2r owners tried connecting a pc via DVI to the DVI in on the screen? I got it working via the VGA to DVI but not via the DVI DVI.

L.

Yeah, it worked fine DVI-DVI....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 greg_johnston

I'm also having a problem connecting to the DVI on a LG 23" LCD-TV (RZ-23LZ55). It works for VGA to DVI and not from DVI to DVI. (The same cable from the PC connects successfully to a Dell 15" Flat Panel Monitor) Anyone got any ideas?

Thx,
    Greg

• Advertisement
Advertisement