Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for a room

Options
  • 20-02-2006 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hi there
    having a hell of a time looking for a room to rent on the northside near town, or city centre. Anyone out there looking for a flatmate? I'd like to share with 1 or 2 others. Anyway just thought I might try here for the sake of it,
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭MrScruff

Hi

Have you been looking on daft.ie?

I have to find a new place in a month or so and I was hoping it wasn't going
    to be too hard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

What is your budget, requirements etc. My housemate is movin out and we need to replace her, it's a 3 bed house in Harts corner. PM me if you are interested.

Shelli.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Shelli wrote:
    What is your budget, requirements etc. My housemate is movin out and we need to replace her, it's a 3 bed house in Harts corner. PM me if you are interested.

Shelli.

I smell a sexy new sitcom......

Oh wait, thats three's company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭fischerspooner

Hi there. Thanks shelli I pmed you already. I have been looking on DAFT but not to much avail... I don't fancy sharing a room or living with 5 other people, either that or they're looking for females only, so realistic places to live are few and far between, becoming a bit of a nightmare to be honest!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement