Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Speakeasy Top-up offer

• 20-02-2006 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong...

...but did O2/Speakeasy have an offer on TV lately of 20% extra free if you got a EUR20 top-up before March (2006!)?

Or did I dream it??! :-( lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

i didnt see the tv ad but when i done a balance enquiry(*100#) a couple of weeks ago i saw it there. its only for the month of february though. its always nice to get something free

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭MrAbc

I think I've confused two different offers :-(((

Top-ups in Dec and Jan got some free extra credit during Feb... but the 20% extra on top-ups (over EUR20 during Feb) ONLY applies to doing the topup via your bank!
    I got mine from an automatic dispenser... hence the missing freebie... I suppose their sense of generousity stops somewhat short of honouring it anyway {LMAO!!}

Ah well... will have to be more careful next time ...as ever, caveat emptor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The O2 website says ..
    Get a fantastic 20% free credit when you Top up by €20 or more. To avail of this offer simply Top up via Text Top up, any AIB or Bank of Ireland ATM machine, or online at www.aib.ie/internetbanking. Offer is only valid for banking channels of AIB & Bank of Ireland in Feb '06. Min transaction €20.

They also have a permenant offer on €30 topups so the lady on the phone told me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

MrAbc wrote:
    I think I've confused two different offers :-(((

Top-ups in Dec and Jan got some free extra credit during Feb... but the 20% extra on top-ups (over EUR20 during Feb) ONLY applies to doing the topup via your bank!
    I got mine from an automatic dispenser... hence the missing freebie... I suppose their sense of generousity stops somewhat short of honouring it anyway {LMAO!!}

Ah well... will have to be more careful next time ...as ever, caveat emptor!
    The Dec-Jan offer has ran into problems and credit won't be now issued till March.

Advertisement