Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psycology Party

Options
  • 20-02-2006 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

Bit short notice anyone goin to the 1st psychology thing at eight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I dont even go to my lectures!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

You're at university studying psychology and you can't even spell the name of the subject correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Grimes wrote:
    I dont even go to my lectures!

You might try it sometime they are actually interesting. (just an elective for me)

I was going to see who was going cause I know no-one in the class

eth0_ wrote:
    You're at university studying psychology and you can't even spell the name of the subject correctly?

Thanks for the tip off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

someone say party?

• Advertisement

I was going to see who was going cause I know no-one in the class

Well if you happen to see a shifty looking simpsons character in a half length double breasted coat with black hair that stand up like a peacock on the front whilst hiding up the back of L with a Silver Large Laptop thats me. Feel free to come over and say hi . I dont know many people in Psychology either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Grimes wrote:
    Well if you happen to see a shifty looking simpsons character in a half length double breasted coat with black hair that stand up like a peacock on the front whilst hiding up the back of L with a Silver Large Laptop thats me. Feel free to come over and say hi . I dont know many people in Psychology either
    Nor me!
    I'm only taking History of Psych though. Boring as fooooook

Im just doing the other one... Cognitive and Perception I think. The thought of History of Psychology made me want to gouge my heart out with a stick.Instead I took Welsh Poetry . Oh Goodie,

It was semi interesting for a while but now it's full on torture. Perception looked more interesting but clashed with other stuff on my timetable :(
    Welsh poetry, eh? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you don't go to those lectures very often

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Didnt even know ya could do that! Are ye doin that poem called 'the old language' I really like it.

Anyway psych party, anybody go?
    I also only like 2 people in psych so feel free to come over and say hi! I'll be the blonde sitting in the middle section possibly with a silver laptop, or looking around for the only people i know!

• Advertisement

Its "perception and cognition".

Scraggs wrote:
    Didnt even know ya could do that! Are ye doin that poem called 'the old language' I really like it.

Anyway psych party, anybody go?
    I also only like 2 people in psych so feel free to come over and say hi! I'll be the blonde sitting in the middle section possibly with a silver laptop, or looking around for the only people i know!
    Are you doing History of Psych, Scraggs? If so I'll have to keep an eye out for you and maybe toss some bricks :D

haha i just noticed i wrote i only like two people... i meant to say know...

Waltons i'm only doing the perc&cog module, history looked ..well too 'historical' [read boring] for my liking...

I may have seen u yesterday comin down the stairs at the library exit? was it you... if it was i'm highly offended!

Did I run down the stairs and punch someone? If so, that was me...

eh I didnt see that part.. I too busy being totally burned! I said a big 'Hi' in my friendliest, least psychotic voice and ya looked right through me. Burn ouchy. :p

I have no recollection of anything of the sort happening! If I was wearing a red coat, I apologise profusely and offer a giant hug! *offers hug*
    If I wasn't wearing a red coat, it probably wasn't me :v:

oh a red coat you say... could it have been the same shade of red that my face is now! i think i got the wrong person sorry. oopsy!

God imagine if I had started talking to him...

Phew! Thought I'd completely ignored you AGAIN. If I ever see you around campus I'm gonna yell out "SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSS" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Grimes wrote:
    I saw you today in archaeology, I think! Sitting at the back of the ThP??

hey yeah that was me! seriously id encourage people to plonk themselves down beside me or call me over. Im usually bored off me bits anyways

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    eh I didnt see that part.. I too busy being totally burned! I said a big 'Hi' in my friendliest, least psychotic voice and ya looked right through me. Burn ouchy. :p
    \

ya get that alot. you didnt say hi to me yesterday

Grimes wrote:
    \

ya get that alot. you didnt say hi to me yesterday

sorry really dont remember seeing ya! whereabouts??

Scraggs wrote:
    sorry really dont remember seeing ya! whereabouts??

walked past me by 911 again.Every Tuesday at 11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Mwaha:

Scraggs has a stalker!!!:D :eek:

yeah she knows . Its not so much fun when they know

Grimes wrote:
    walked past me by 911 again.Every Tuesday at 11

eh ok then didnt see ya! Wave or something...

Ur a crap stalker btw, ur meant to hide in bushes etc. and tell me that you saw me, not announce it giving me the opportunity to change my route!

Scraggs wrote:
    eh ok then didnt see ya! Wave or something...

Ur a crap stalker btw, ur meant to hide in bushes etc. and tell me that you saw me, not announce it giving me the opportunity to change my route!

Ill just find your new route. Ah im not stalking you really.

oh dear well if its not you.. then whos that outside my bedroom window!

and on a psychology related topic...
    have any of ye [looking at you grimes and firespinner] got notes from the lectures that i could borrow and photocopy? i'd be ever so grateful and would repay in alcohol at the next boards beers...

You can get the overheads on your blackboard and thats really all you need. You did however miss todays perception lecture. Bad Scraggs. . .

• Advertisement

I dont go to lectures on fridays... its against everything i believe in :p

I cant log in to blackboard Tom Green [my nick for the lecturer] must know what i'm at...

Advertisement