Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job offer for ASP/SQL/HTML person

Options
  • 20-02-2006 9:10pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have been asked by a friend to source an ASP/SQL/HTML webmaster. This person should be talented and have some experience. The job is not technically all that tough but it will suit a person who has ambition and wants to work in a fun field (Poker). An interest in poker is a bonus but not a necessity. Extracting and inserting data into and out of an SQL database and an ability to manipulate graphics is a must. ASP is the scripting language of choice.

If this is you then send a cv to tom .at. spin.ie. Pay is what you would expect for a decent webprogrammer, its a full timejob and the pay will be related to your experience. I'll be interviewing you so don't make stuff up :)

DeV.

ps: Sorry if this isnt allowed here, I checked the charter but no word against job offers (from non commercial sources, I dont want jobsireland.ie or anyone like that spamming here).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

ASP or ASP.NET? (I am not applying, simply nosy).

Job ads seem to be more or less tolerated here, all right. :)

Advertisement