Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is scarier....

Options
  • 20-02-2006 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭

Being chased by a giant BN or being chased by a giant chocolate digestive? Tell me which one and why!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

prob a bn cause it has a face

but

this doesnt belong here, maybe the snacks/sweets forum might be better or even the cuckoo's nest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Nah, its UCD related cos i go to UCD and we were discussing it in the terrace earlier. I want UCD's views on this critical dilema!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Nah, its UCD related cos i go to UCD and we were discussing it in the terrace earlier. I want UCD's views on this critical dilema!
    its good to hear the med students are debating the really important issues...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

What?

No, seriously... What?

I´m soooooo not drunk enuff for this right now....

ferdi wrote:
    its good to hear the med students are debating the really important issues...:D
    Well, i wouldn't really know what they were talking about, what with me being an engineer :rolleyes:

C'mon ferdi and seb, which is scarier, and why! Tell me :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

With his weird German made smiley face, it would be like something out of a horror film! I giant biscuit with an errie smile on it's biscuit face, on top of the chocolatey goodness, would be well scary.

Whereas at least if a choc digestive is angry, you know you've pissed him off and he's just gonna kill you, whereas you wouldn't know what the sick mind of smiling face BN could have in store for you.

Then again, doesn't a BN have a happy and sad face? :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Being chased by a giant BN or being chased by a giant chocolate digestive? Tell me which one and why!

What have you got against chocolate digestives, you racist?

I personally have a dream where all biscuits can come together, chocolate digestives, mikado and custard creams in the common pursuit of making a tasty snack with a nice cup of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

and the award for most tenuous UCD connection goes to............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

GIANT DIGESTIVE!!!

It's so much scarier!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Bn bn, doo doo-by doo-by.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

0_ó

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

BN all the way. No way I fancy running into that big face in a dark alley. I don't even want to contemplate how its voice would sound...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Obviously a bn for three reasons...
    1-the many faces it has
    2- the song that sticks in your head for days, driving you insane
    3- if ya throw some tea or coffe at a digestive it goes limp and soggy straight away, a bn has more staying power.

Which is scarier being chased by a giant ranchero or a giant chickadee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

I dont know about biscuits, but apperantly when i was young(er) i woke up screaming that a cake was chasing me... could explain why i dont eat cake anymore:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

It's gotta be the BN, assuming that it's singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I would assume being chased by a giant biscuit of any kind would put the fear of God into you. Just a guess...

(But has to be the evil Smiley one)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

If it was bought in Hilpers any biscuit would scare the feCk out of me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

If you believe that you are being chased by any kind of biscuit, then the type of biscuit is the least of your worries.... However if you were chased by a giant Jaffa Cake, then that would be a perfect opportunity to ask it if it really can be considered a biscuit.

I will never be chased by a Jaffa cake. I assure you, if there were a giant jaffa cake, I would hunt it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The BN just looks evil. Plus it chases you to the theme song

BN BN du du du da BN BN du du da da!

Imagine a BN hacking you to death while you scream bloody murder , blood splattering against the walls and entrails being pulled out to that song...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Vengeance Puppy

Giant chocolate digestive, definitely, It's so impersonal and you have no idea what it's going to do to you when it catches you...

Then again BN is probably perverted (it's that damned face), so I'd be worried too...

...uhmmm....whats a BN? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

...uhmmm....whats a BN? :confused:
    Thank you minor-Deity... I was too afraid to ask in case I got burned...

Now, it is you who is going to get pwned by legions of BN fans!:p

TeeHee pwned... You uber n00b... ;)

They're those silly biscuits with smilie faces, remember the tune... It was in the Office...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

BN obviously!

I think we can call the BN the winner of this round. Looks like i'm right after all! w00t w00t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭AllStar

ah come on lads, dont tell me ye dont know what a BN is!!
    the song alone is legendary!
    bn bn du du du du du bn bn du du du du, bn bn du du du du du du du du du du du du, bn bn
    they are jam biscuts wit faces on them!!
    can u still get them ere?

*click*

...and order is restored once more. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement