Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digging Out The Old Threads?

• 20-02-2006 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Am, I was just wonderin where all the original US threads were gone regarding the 1st couple of episodes. Does anyone have links etc?

I dont have the time or patience to start a new thread but would like to have a gander at what was already discussed.

Thanks fellas

Ps, I tried searching but its difficult, ill try again!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Cheers for the dig out, but I meant the first few episodes of Series 5, that were discussed on this forum by all them members with cousins in the States!

oh well feel free to dig them up they should be on page 2 ;)

if there isnt a thread created on a certain episode free free aswell to create it also

i know most people may have seen them but there isnt any harm in creating a thread about it :)

Eh no, they're all gone of the first 3 pages.

Doesn't matter, thanks anyway. I'll have another look later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Were the first two double episodes discussed in the TV forum, before 24 had it's own forum by any chance? I can't remember exactly now, but I think it was all in one thread. Probably should have been moved in here but obviously wasn't.

• Advertisement

if they are there, it would probably better if they get moved here ;)

jor el wrote:
    Were the first two double episodes discussed in the TV forum, before 24 had it's own forum by any chance? I can't remember exactly now, but I think it was all in one thread. Probably should have been moved in here but obviously wasn't.

Oh ya ya I remember now! Quick search turned them up - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054875356 . Interesting to read everyones take on the first four episodes.

Thanks a million for the tip buddy.

Advertisement