Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

used nitro opinions?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I have a Rush Evo it's not bad, posted pics here, nice engine, pretty fast, according to the HPI site they do over 40mph.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Did you buy anything yet ? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 eyehaveyou1

i have a nitro lexus drift car hpi model rtr single gear and fuel etc will let it go for 200 its 1/10 scale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

After 4 and a half years I'm sure he's sorted.

T-Maxx wrote: »
    After 4 and a half years I'm sure he's sorted.
    as u can see im new to this lark lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

as u can see im new to this lark lol.

Ha Ha its funny, but its easilly done on a forum thats a relatively quiet one, i was looking at this post myself earlier so i was lucky i was`t caught out myself as i did`t notice it was 2006 either:)

robbie7730 wrote: »
    Ha Ha its funny, but its easilly done on a forum thats a relatively quiet one, i was looking at this post myself earlier so i was lucky i was`t caught out myself as i did`t notice it was 2006 either:)
    lol ah well ill learn the hardway sure if anyone stumbles along this they might buy my car then ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

lol ah well ill learn the hardway sure if anyone stumbles along this they might buy my car then ha.

Yes they might, im still clueless on these boards at half the stuff on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

LOL, it's all good lads!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

A Traxxas Revo with a brand new engine, a spectrum radio, loads of accessory's. €350 ONF

• Advertisement

Plug wrote: »
    A Traxxas Revo with a brand new engine, a spectrum radio, loads of accessory's. €350 ONF
    guess u didnt see the year this was origionally posted either lol.look what ive started. p.s my car is for sale cheaper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

guess u didnt see the year this was origionally posted either lol.look what ive started. p.s my car is for sale cheaper :D
    I saw it alright, I've been around boards a long time:p

The revo is 10 - 20 times better than the thing your selling. Christmas is coming, theres a recession here:D

Plug wrote: »
    I saw it alright, I've been around boards a long time:p

The revo is 10 - 20 times better than the thing your selling. Christmas is coming, theres a recession here:D
    i know about the recession let me tell ya.but i dont think its better hpi are a better maker plus its a completely differet vehicle i like this one
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/Traxxas-E-Revo-2-4GHz-Red-/390252490175?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item5adcdc6dbf
    its cool looking.:rolleyes:

Advertisement