Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awkward!

Options
  • 21-02-2006 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello Gays,
    Need a bit of help or advice into what I should do so suppose I should start from the start. About 1 1/2 years ago I ended up coming out(i am bi) to a friend of mine(both of us 17) on a night that certain class A's where involved. Now i never really fancied the guy before this but after i told him he turned around and said "I dont care if you bi, just as long as you never have any sexual thought about me", so of course i said fair enough. Over the next months i started to realise how unbelivable hot my friend was. He is scottish, great body, good looking plus most of the women where drooling over him ever time we went out.
    Now about 6 months after that and yet another night of class A's and we ended up talking about me being bi. I turned to him and said that he should defo at least kiss one guy before he dies. Then I said sure you can try me as a joke and sure as FFFF he goes ok. So we kiss(which was fantastic) but of course someone comes into the room just as we finsh(they didnt see anything) so thats that night over and done with. Now on saturday night(just passed) and yet another night of class A's we end up back in his room clean off our heads. There is the two of us lying on his bed and sure as egg he reaches over and slides he sexy hand straight down my boxers and it all kicks of from there. Now the problem lies here; we where in full flow and as he finishs up you could tell that he was thinking "what am i at, this just isnt for me". So he turn and just lies down on the bed and of course i think why not, the sexy fu*ker can hold me in his arms for while so as I lay down beside and i get a big time cold shoulder buzz so I end up just going to sleep beside him and in the morning I just got up and left cuase I kinda feeled he was a bit embarrased or something.
    I was talking to him on the phone today. Its slightly awkward feeling but not as bad as i was expecting. I would love for us to keep our thing going cause it was pretty lethal on saturday night and I got the same feeling from him before he finished up.So should I go ask him out front our wait til next time where drunk or what? I know what I want to do but at the same time i dont, if ya know what i mean. So anyway any input or help to my problem would be much appricated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Is this erotica or a question? You are so the poor man's Ardam (ah memories of threads gone by) ;)

Anyway, yeah go for it, ask him out. What have you got to lose?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Ardam is doing well these days. I'll tell him to make a house call to these parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ardam

It's nice to be missed... ;)

Mr. Guest I do understand your dilemma, I think a lot of us have been there before -- maybe not in such a fun way. As it stands things have probably changed a bit between you and your mate but nothing seems to be damaged. If you push him about playtime again he might have trouble dealing with it, and ultimately, you. It's not easy to decide because you're heart and head and head all want different outcomes. Good luck whatever you choose and I'd love to know how everything turns out for you.

Anyway, so there I was with half a bottle of baby oil on the floor and he still couldn't quite stop playing with my.. oops sorry, this isn't my thread.

Advertisement