Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this course any good at St. John's College?

Options
  • 21-02-2006 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

http://www.stjohnscollege.ie/index.php?pageID=32

Anyone has some info on this course (or maybe a friend,neighbour) ?Is it good?How about the tutors etc.?Can you get a job with a FETAC award,or not etc.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aoife07x

i havent heard alot about the college, is it any good? i have an interview coming up for veterinary nursing, what kind of questions do they ask, especially the biology qs?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

aoife07x wrote: »
    i havent heard alot about the college, is it any good? i have an interview coming up for veterinary nursing, what kind of questions do they ask, especially the biology qs?

Have you received an interview time yet? My boyf has applied for this course too but hasn't heard anything back from them yet.. apparently it's a really popular course.
    I've had friends doing different courses there last year and they seemed to like it except that the class times are supposed to be laid out awkwardly. And, as far as PLC interviews go they seem to go on if you can show a genuine interest in the course, progression paths, etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

OP,What course are you doing?.Your link is to the home page of St Johns.

A Fetac cert I would consider a good cert to have and it is recognised.

To give an example,when you complete training for a trade(carpentry,plumbing,mechanic etc.) you get a Fetac approved cert.

Advertisement