Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW. WARNING! spoilers inside.

• 21-02-2006 4:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

HBK vs the spirit squad. 5 on 1 attack at the end. marty janetty in for the save.
    yes, i said marty janetty.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

****ing sweet, he rocked in his match against Angel.

I'm loving it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

And again I am disgusted with the ending of RAW - then again I wasnt suprised - sometimes the ego of the man amazes even me

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

That was a nice surprize.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Why marty jannety tho ? What reference does him coming back have ? Maybe he is back to side with vince over the shawn micheals feud ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

oh ****, i knew i forgot to record something :mad:

the repeat will have to do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Ph3n0m wrote:
    And again I am disgusted with the ending of RAW - then again I wasnt suprised - sometimes the ego of the man amazes even me
    yeah. the least convincing win since hogan took the title from nash in wcw with the poke to the chest. rvd (and i'm not a big fan) giving it his all (that last frog splash was amazing. loved the mid-air turn), show swatting the other two like flies and HHH gets the win.
    Sarge wrote:
    Why marty jannety tho ? What reference does him coming back have ? Maybe he is back to side with vince over the shawn micheals feud ?
    possibly, and that was the first thing that came to mind. might change though after he kisses vince's ass next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

wow that's a shock.... i didnt see that ending coming :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

wow that's a shock.... i didnt see that ending coming :rolleyes:

heheh I see we all have mastered sarcasm here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I'd love to see an HBK vs Jannety match at WM. Would be much better than Mcmahon with special ref Bret Hart imo.

I almost thought HHH wasn't go to be in the main event at WM but then i remembered i an watching WWE :D. I am wondering if HHH can be a good enough heel for Cena though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 rebelsbells2005

Stalfos wrote:
    I almost thought HHH wasn't go to be in the main event at WM but then i remembered i an watching WWE :D. I am wondering if HHH can be a good enough heel for Cena though.

big mistake taking the belt off edge imo he shoulda had a decent run with it til at least may/june,give him a 2000 triple h type push.
    its like the old days now with hogan with triple h no matter who gets a push for the belt it will always find its way back to triple h sooner rather than later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

rebelsbells it appears edge was only being used to take heat off cena, wwe obviously don't view currently as eing in the picture or he would have held onto the belt, my rpoblem with edge losing it is not HHH it's that wwe wouldn't leave the belt with edge instead of trying to ram cena down our throats again. i personally would have loved to see edge retain at wm against HHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 rebelsbells2005

ya id have prefered hhh-edge at mania. edges brief run as champ reminded me of triple hs run in late 99-00 it made for some great feuds and tv

Ph3n0m wrote:
    heheh I see we all have mastered sarcasm here :)

yup, triple h winning another wrestlemania main event for 6 years in a row can bring the sarcasm out alright... although i'll be interested to see how he handles cena.... maybe the rumours about him turned babyface might be true

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

the main event for WM at the mo sucks should of either had HHH beat edge for the belt for HHH[champ] v cena or else had a triple threat. at present can only see HHH going over as a huge babyface at WM. worst of all HHH sucks as a babyface [without hbk & dx to laugh at]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Since when did they let Marty Janetty out of the old folks home like? Bad form if thats all the WWE have :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

I see Marty turning on Shawn. Then perhaps it'll be Shawn V Marty at WrestleMania. How full circle would that be? They teamed together at their first WrestleMania, and this just might be HBK's last Mania, and certainly Jannety's.

I'm not certain if that match will happen, but it would sure be refreshing. I definatly think Marty will turn on Shawn though.

i did hear the real reason why we have vince being soo pissed off with shawn is cause, shawn had asked for time off from full time wrestling after wrestlemania, cause his wife is expecting another child.... and vince wasnt happy about that..... soo this is shawn's punishment :confused: thats what i heard anyway

Advertisement