Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to In Flames ?

Options
  • 21-02-2006 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if any place in the town is running a bus service from the city to theIn Flames concert in Dublin ?

Or even if there was enough interest one could possibly be orgainsed ?

EDIT: Phrasing changed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

c - 13 wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone knows if any place in the town is running a bus service from the city to In Flames ?

Or even if there was enough interest one could possibly be orgainsed ?

Sounds like one of the nastier new estates! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

no, no its just ballybeg around halloween :) (no offence to anyone from around there - but you know what I mean)

LoL maybe I should have phrased that better

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

If you ask (not so) Rapid Express they may be able to lay on a bus if they get enough numbers. They do it for most concerts if you suggest it to them.

I was kind of thinking that might be the case alright but I was wondering if anyone was already enquiring into it.
    If there is anyone who would be interested post here and we'll see if we can get the sort of numbers needed cos' I only know one or two other people goiing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

What are they some kind of Christian rock group ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I read the subject as "Bus in flames"! I was expecting a story about a bus in town bursting into flames :(

LOL I thought that too :D

Ok then - just because I dont like to dissapoint heres a bus in flames for you guys :D

page1.jpg

Now then anyone interested ?

LOL cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

c - 13 wrote:
    Ok then - just because I dont like to dissapoint heres a bus in flames for you guys :D

page1.jpg

Now then anyone interested ?

Phew thanks for that...:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement