Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb - Phone Issues

• 21-02-2006 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi, is anyone out there having issues with the phone line digiweb provide. I can make an out going call but the person on the other end cant hear me. I can hear them ok. Also a person cannot dail into my number. Digiweb sent out a tech but they said because of my line of sight that it will never be possible for it to work. And yet the still bill me as if my service was 100% working. Does it make sense that my BB works fine even with a restricted sight, actually it works better than fine but the phone which opperates over the same receiver??? let me know.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭✭event

theres a big thread about it already, better off asking in there, they should be able t help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I think you have received a simplistic reply. Fill in the support form on the www.digiweb.ie site and you may receive a more detailed email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 philoreilly

If only they replied to items submitted on their support page, Actually they have done, perhaps about 25% of the time, kinda picking out the ones they want to, or are can fix

I cant believe they can get away with such bad service

Advertisement