Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 24 Day 5, Hour 9 (3pm-4pm) [Spoilers]

• 21-02-2006 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

So?

What did y'all think?

Haven't watched it fully yet, was unwell.

24, Hour9 18 votes

Brilliant
    0% 0 votes
    Above Average
    50% 9 votes
    Average
    22% 4 votes
    Poor
    27% 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

excellent episode.
    Urich dead in the first few mins.
    Lyn loosing control of CTU, very good.
    Jack in possession of solid new lead to nerve gas from an associate of Walt Cummings.
    The President either gives up the Russian president or more nerve gas hits US soil.

bring on hour10 :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

what can be said for the president. he is one useless excuse for a human being :D and his wife is travelling with the Russians to the airport :eek: hell knows what will happen there

Lynn the hobbit is slowly catching up to Edgar in the most annoying character race (possibly because we have seen little of Edgar lately :)). he really is pissing me off but how much longer will he be left in charge, not too long surely

overall a good episode and the next one will be most interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Brilliant stuff again, I wonder what is going to happen to the First Lady, it should be a brilliant first few minutes to the next episode. Lynn is really is a muppet, he just can't handle any pressure what so ever, a bit like the President, I think he just doesn't have a brain that can think for itself, I was hoping he would have seen his wife get into the car, then he really would have to make a decision!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

digiman wrote:
    I was hoping he would have seen his wife get into the car, then he really would have to make a decision!

maybe it will be better to watch his face as he ****s his pants :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,747 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

digiman wrote:
    I was hoping he would have seen his wife get into the car, then he really would have to make a decision!

For sure Mr President will know within the first few minutes of e10

Can't feckin wait another week again :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Good episode. Remember when we thought Kim was annoying,and Edgar? Now we have the stupidest man on the planet as president,his irritating wife and hobbit boy who cannot run CTU at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Glad they put Lynn in the show. Jack thinks he can run around all he wants and get away with it. No bloody way. Anything that makes Jack's life harder makes me want to watch it more :) Not releasing the syntox gas, on the mall. What a let down, guess the american's can't handle watching that level of realism. I hope this 24 has a darker more realistic tone and ending, but knowing fox and co, it won't. Average episode.

Lynn is an idiot,he is letting his emotions from his attack get in the way,Bill Buchcanan is a good CTU leader.

Bill is alright, but to undermind the authority of Lynn wasn't very clever and he got what he deserved. How is this any different to what Cummings did acting "for the good of america" behind the presidents back. If you're going to serve "for you country" then you have to respect the chain of command and if you don't expect to deal with the consequences. It's easier to knock lynn cos everyone remembers the hobbit thing. :eek: Tsk tsk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

id rather feel better slaging lynn than Bill

• Advertisement

Sparky-s wrote:
    id rather feel better slaging lynn than Bill
    Cos ur a big boy :v: and don't like refuting arguments. The point still stands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great great episode. I was at the edge of my seat.... roll on next week!!

Bill is alright, but to undermind the authority of Lynn wasn't very clever and he got what he deserved. How is this any different to what Cummings did acting "for the good of america" behind the presidents back. If you're going to serve "for you country" then you have to respect the chain of command and if you don't expect to deal with the consequences. It's easier to knock lynn cos everyone remembers the hobbit thing. :eek: Tsk tsk.

because what walt was doing was not for the good of the country,whereas what Bill was doing is. Bill is right,Lynn is an idiot. Its the same with the president. The guy is a total idiot,yet just because he is the president no one can just say it. I'm just surprised someone has not evoked the something Amendment where they can relieve him if he is unfit,like they did to Palmer in season 2. Everytime Lynn says "This order comes from the president",I half expect and hope someone to say,"well the president is a fecking idiot,why they hell are we listening to him!?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

well George Bush is clearly an idiot but hey his cabinet love him..
    likewise you could theoretically say that those high enough in power to invoke said ammendment would actually appreciate his impressionable nature.
    He's a genuine muppet in both senses; he's a complete idiot and everybody has had a hand up his arse.

lol true,I guess he is a good one to manipulate if they need to.

tvnutz wrote:
    because what walt was doing was not for the good of the country,whereas what Bill was doing is. Bill is right,Lynn is an idiot. Its the same with the president. The guy is a total idiot,yet just because he is the president no one can just say it. I'm just surprised someone has not evoked the something Amendment where they can relieve him if he is unfit,like they did to Palmer in season 2. Everytime Lynn says "This order comes from the president",I half expect and hope someone to say,"well the president is a fecking idiot,why they hell are we listening to him!?"
    No both thought their actions were the right ones, for the good of the country. Both undermine the authority of the president. If fox played some creepy music for buchanan scenes, I'm sure you'd think he's up to something too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

someone is still on the inside in the white house.

and lynns keycard, wait till that comes up ;)

Advertisement