Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving House - Rent a trailer???

Options
  • 21-02-2006 1:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Hi

Dunno if this is the right place or not but this is my dilemma!!

I hope to be moving house in the next few weeks and I have a lot of stuff to be moved from one house to the other. I am unable to rent a van though as I haven't got a full license but I have a car and do drive :)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could rent a trailer that I could attach to the car that I could use to move stuff as it's about a 20 mile move. I'm in the Dublin area so a phone number or link to a website would be great.

I don't want to hire home movers or anything like that as I want to do it myself and I will need the trailer for a few days to transport furniture and new items as well.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

Ballyman. Any tool hire shop will be able to help you out. Try A-Z Hire Walkinstown 014502915, they charge €75/wk for a car trailer or Mac Rental 014568500 Ballymount Road, not sure of their price. Ask for a discount with either.

You can get bigger trailers (twin axle) but you would be better off with a 4x4 to pull them.

Good luck with the move.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Thanks for that. I'll give them a ring.

Advertisement