Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Meteor

• 21-02-2006 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Would Meteor be the best network in Ireland if it had the best coverage.

if everybody was on Meteor, free SMS and 5c calls. seems to the best.

any thought against this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Jahula

Meteor is by far the best. I didn't realise this until I got a meteor sim card. Free texts has saved me so much money Get everyone to join meteor and there will be free texts for all!!!! :):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

then why do more people not join them. since its free and only takes about 2 hours to post the number over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Jahula

Loyalty?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

Ye right - i have worked with Vodafone and loyalty isnt all its cracked up to be .

People ringing in to say they have with vodafone and before that eircom for 10 years- they get a discounted phone the same pricew as someone that has been with the company a year.

The only thing the Telco's care about is your spend. If you have a big enough spend per month they will give throw everything at them to keep them reguardless how long they have been with the company

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

People dont change cause their lazy and tats why prices are so expensive here. If people shopped around here we would have very cheap mobile calls (all with everything else).

I've been 3 networks (all excpet 3) and I reckon meteor is the best I've been on. Cheapest too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement