Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dont know what to do

• 21-02-2006 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

heres the story lol

i was seeing a girl for 8 months she moved in with me after 6 months as i have my own house and then i seen the real her but after her i met a girl 4 months later that i fancied from the start such a nice girl she has a kid at start that bothered me but not now as nobodys perfect.but i met her slept with her and after a few days i got scared as my ex did hurt me emotionally so i tol dthis new girl i loved her but was afraid and we split thena few days later i got back with new girl and we were happy etc then it happened again we split as i got scared.but we've been split 3 months now and i text and mail her regulary and she has a new fella she says it isint serious as he knows how much i mean to her,so she tells me she loves me so much but afraid to give me a last chance,yes i stuffed up and yes i was an ass but i was honest with her from start so didnt lead her on but now im ready my ex is out of my system but how can i convince her i love her and want her and make a fresh start ????????? any positive ideas no muppets please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

Whaaa ?

Ok from what i've managed to scrap out of that.

You saw someone , she broke yoru heart . Now that you have found someone else who you did get on with , but did Mess about your looking for advice on how to win girl No. 2 back ?

Tell you what , Ring her ... Talk thinks out.

I just hope you talk better than you type.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Anthony 086170, could you please maybe edit that for clarity. it's quite hard to understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

to be honest, I dont blame her if she doesnt trust you for a while. Chopping and changing your mind a lot will make you harder to trust as you well know.

I know its scary but if you dont do something because of fear alone, you will always have regrets. Bite the bullet and go for it. If you really want this girl, fight for her. Earn back her trust, be supportive, show her a good time and some laughs. Dont expect everything to fall into place overnight. good luck.:v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

sorry but for my two sence you should leave her be, as she has a child she doesn't need someone like you dropping in and out of her life cause you can't make up your mind what you want. So let her get on with her life and let her bring somebody into her child's life.

Cause no offence but you sound like a bit of an ass messing her about, and this is just trying out a basic relationship so god only knows what you will be like having to be a father to her child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

emmmmmmmmmm.........GRAMMAR!!!!!!!!!!

one things for sure...get ur life sorted man.if u cant even formulate a sentence properly then what r u gonna do when things get tough in a relationship?i say bail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Write her a letter!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Not everyone's like your ex (ex???).
    This girl could be the one.
    If you KNOW you're now ready to settle down with her (& not going to get cold feet in another few months again) then go for it, but as someone else said:- shes got a child & needs stability from you, not this to'ing & frowing that you're currently doing.

Never ever let something be out of fear. You will regret it. The 'what-ifs' etc..

I messed up years ago & broke up with a guy for no real reason. Though it wasn't serious enough for him to get really hurt, it still meant he couldn't trust what I said.
    Years went by & I realised I'd made a huge mistake, knew he was the one for me, & 5 years after the break up, I got him back & we are just SO happy for the 2nd chance.

I know this will be 3rd chance for you, but if she's definitely what you want, then go for it, & give the relationship 300% of your attention.

If you get her back, mess it up again, you can say goodbye to her forever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

masterK wrote:
    Write her a letter!!

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

You only want her back cos she's with someone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Megatron wrote:
    Whaaa ?

Ok from what i've managed to scrap out of that.

You saw someone , she broke yoru heart . Now that you have found someone else who you did get on with , but did Mess about your looking for advice on how to win girl No. 2 back ?

Tell you what , Ring her ... Talk thinks out.

I just hope you talk better than you type.
    killswitch wrote:
    emmmmmmmmmm.........GRAMMAR!!!!!!!!!!

one things for sure...get ur life sorted man.if u cant even formulate a sentence properly then what r u gonna do when things get tough in a relationship?i say bail

Next on the Pot and Kettle show, People Who Can't Think Straight!
    Since I can't make sense of the original post or the replies, I have no advice whatsoever. Please repost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,432 ✭✭✭ando

masterK wrote:
    Write her a letter!!

rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LouLou98

Well now they way things are:

You have messed things up big time,and don't deserve a second chance. Do you really think this girl doesn't love her boyfriend, if that was the case you think she wouldn't have dumped him before now and gone back with you?

She obviously does love him, as its him she is with not you.

I think it would be best all round for you to just leave her to get on with her life as you have broken her heart one time too many.

Move on and find someone who you will treat right from begining to end because this is just on big F***k-up you have done and won't ever get her back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

Next on the Pot and Kettle show, People Who Can't Think Straight!
    Since I can't make sense of the original post or the replies, I have no advice whatsoever. Please repost.

My mistake wasn't grammar , it was a spelling mistake.

So kindly take your selfcentered views and shove them up where you have that stick stuck.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'll be handing out some bannings if you lot don't start to behave :/

Advertisement