Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tickets for the derby at anfield.

• 21-02-2006 5:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

Myself and a mate are heading over for the derby on 25th March but we've been let down for tickets. Its a long shot but if anybody could help us in anyway I would be very very grateful. Its looking like we'll have to go to touts and prices are gonna be around the ton. Very expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

If I were you I would get an fancard sorted and ring them on the 28th feb (when tickets go on sale 8:30ish i think,) I may be able to sort one for you through E-season ticket allocation not sure about a second though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

If I were you I would get an fancard sorted and ring them on the 28th feb (when tickets go on sale 8:30ish i think,) I may be able to sort one for you through E-season ticket allocation not sure about a second though.

That would be legendary if you could. PM me if you have any luck. Thanks big time for even trying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

do derby games go on general sale?

I wouldn't expect a fancard to be processed anytime soon, and the e-ticket allocation is only 500 per game.

best of luck though.

When i went to the arsenal game last tuesday, there were tix availble on the nite(a few)

Advertisement