Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CastleVania: Rhapsody Of Ruin - Alucard v Richter

Options
  • 21-02-2006 8:22pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I suppose I may as well post this up here, despite being a thread already in the Games forum regarding the discussion (as well as Castlevania games, naturally).

Anyhow, I'm animating a battle between the Master Vampire Hunter and the rebellious Son of Dracula (Richter & Alucard) and this will be based on the largely popular 'CastleVania: Symphony of the Night' game with which all my sprites and backgrounds came from...

I am utterly amazed at how damn handy JASC Animation Shop 2 is in making this possible, despite having to use tonnes of time flipping between that and Photoshop in order to make GIF's of all the sprites I need before compiling and editing them in SwIsH so, needless to say, having to edit each individual frame of both characters movements is a long and tiresome job, but I'm determined to see it through.

If anyone can help in the retrieval of background sheets of the game (any backgrounds of the Castle, for example) then I'd be most appreciated...

Anyways, this is still under construction but you can see the Title Screen as well as two very minor segments (Before the Title Screen and one when you press a button) if you go here...

Wish me luck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Its looking sweet...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

More, more!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

lookin good - nice additions to the last time i viewed it.

Advertisement