Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infra Red receiver for Digital in another room

• 21-02-2006 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

I want to get one of those receivers that go on top of the TV so that you can pick up digital in another room (my bedroom). I was wondering if anyone could recommend one or point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,332 ✭✭✭✭Tony

besty wrote:
    I want to get one of those receivers that go on top of the TV so that you can pick up digital in another room (my bedroom). I was wondering if anyone could recommend one or point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for.
    Thanks

Argos have a few decent ones

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i have the digisender for 3 years now and it is very good, i have the old "Black" model and the only cons is the microwave if its on, but that was expected, they now do a new range that are silver.

Advertisement