Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV sound problem

• 21-02-2006 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

When I am watching tv through the AV in (Sat) there is an underlying sound coming from the speaker of the tv of a terrestial channel. Is there any way to block this sound? I tried pulling the aerial out but then I can hear static as the 'sub-sound'.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,332 ✭✭✭✭Tony

denismac wrote:
    When I am watching tv through the AV in (Sat) there is an underlying sound coming from the speaker of the tv of a terrestial channel. Is there any way to block this sound? I tried pulling the aerial out but then I can hear static as the 'sub-sound'.

get a better quality scart lead or alternatively you may be able to set your Tv not to output any audio from the scart socket

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

sounds like your tv is still tuned in on the channel, even when you are on scart.

You could use the two rca's red and white to a hi-fi for better sound.

Advertisement