Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

let's all link together...

Options
  • 21-02-2006 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey y'all
    i've got a brill idea...no seriously.
    basically i've set up a nice little comic site called Overcooked Comics (cute huh?). anyway, my brill idea was to set up loadsa links to all you similar amateur irish comic artiste's extraordinaire. i've linked to anyone who commented in the comic creator challenge who had a website. and in the spirit of mutual back-scratching, community development, world peace etc would be ever so happy if you'd like to link to me!
    any feedback on the site would be good too. as you'll see, if you care to have a goo, i'm basically experimenting with various styles and stuff, and trying to update every week.
    Cheers
    Bo-face

http://www.overcookedcomics.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

www.mahbrain.net

ill sort you out with a link tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Highly commendable idea Bowie. Only wish I had a link to contribute :p best of luck! I'll be sure to visit daily.

Advertisement