Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspartame kills!

• 21-02-2006 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Just been reading about all this Aspartame jive yesterday. It's terrible!
    The gist:
    Aspartame is a chemical sweetner found in low sugar foods i.e. diet pepsi diet coke Wrigglies sugar free gum that sort of stuff... any way it's terribly bad for you because, among other things, the wood alcohol in it is converted to formaldahyde by your system which then builds up and gives you cramps etc. and kills you. The whole thing is a terribly bad buzz.

www.aspartametruth.org
    www.aspartamekills.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

who cares
    just about everything gives you cancer these days and people still eat so a few cramps really aren't worth worrying about.
    and its probably a load of bull**** scare mongry tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 DubGal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

who cares
    just about everything gives you cancer these days and people still eat so a few cramps really aren't worth worrying about.
    and its probably a load of bull**** scare mongry tbh
    My sentiment exactly.

Anyway folks, this forum is here to allow persons to discuss their love for, and the joys of Snacks/Sweets.

If you which to belittle chocolate companies, and discuss such humanitarian issue, like wrong doing, unethical behaviour, and sweets/snacks being harmful, then I recommend you take it to the Humanities section of boards.

Memphis

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement