Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPODs...

• 21-02-2006 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I know for sure that theres a lot more technologically aware people out there in boardsland than me! Was wondering wheres the best place in Dublin to buy the latest 30/60 GB iPOd? How much on average will they cost? Can I burn directly from say Limewire to my iPOD, or do I have to go to itunes? Thanks! Technophobilly yours, Rockee!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

It'll have to be iTunes or one of a handful of applications.
    Portable Media Players - have a look through for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

The 'Portable Media Player' forum would better suit this thread.

To answer your question, buy it anywhere, prices are the same. If you want to purchase extended warranties, to include, for example, accidental damage, think about Currys/Dixons/PC World/Harvey Normans...

You need to go through iTunes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

^ .. also, they can be purchased online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Jammer wrote:
    The 'Portable Media Player' forum would better suit this thread.

To answer your question, buy it anywhere, prices are the same. If you want to purchase extended warranties, to include, for example, accidental damage, think about Currys/Dixons/PC World/Harvey Normans...

You need to go through iTunes.

Thats cool thanks, regarding where this should be posted...theres just so many of them and home entertainment sounded good to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Yook

Rockee wrote:
    Hi all, I know for sure that theres a lot more technologically aware people out there in boardsland than me! Was wondering wheres the best place in Dublin to buy the latest 30/60 GB iPOd? How much on average will they cost? Can I burn directly from say Limewire to my iPOD, or do I have to go to itunes? Thanks! Technophobilly yours, Rockee!:)

Dont be stupid enough to buy an Ipod. Buy a proper mp3 player like and Iriver or IAudo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement