Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

students clubbin in the capital

Options
  • 22-02-2006 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

lookin for good student niteclub in dublin.
    midweek wheres the place for college kids to be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

d2? crawdaddy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭TrickyRicky

I know some people may not agree with me, but Doyle's on the corner of College St & Fleet St. (off college green) is popular with the student crowd, its not a niteclub as such, more of a late bar but its open till 3am, has a dancefloor upstairs with an ok dj, free in and a lenient door policy, ie you can get in plastered and with sparkly white runners, also Nitelink rank is just across the road.

That said place is a bit of a dive for those who like flashy modern clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pimpy_c

Can't go wrong with Coppers! Also d2 is kickin'! Give Tramco a go too coz that's almost the best i'd say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I know some people may not agree with me, but Doyle's on the corner of College St & Fleet St. (off college green) is popular with the student crowd, its not a niteclub as such, more of a late bar but its open till 3am, has a dancefloor upstairs with an ok dj, free in and a lenient door policy, ie you can get in plastered and with sparkly white runners, also Nitelink rank is just across the road.

That said place is a bit of a dive for those who like flashy modern clubs.

Yeah they are lenient once you have an I.D. ...... I got refused on Saturday for not having one on me! :(:o

Yeah exactly what TrickyRicky said... Doyles is usually great ableit quite packed.

Dorans, Whelans, Bruxelles, Crawdaddy are good too since they actually play decent music and not crappy r n' b, dancy, poppy sh!te like most pub/clubs in Dublin play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Student nights are usually god awful and to be avoided like the plague, but 21 on a Wednesday night is quite good. Packed out and not the worst music, and it went on till 3am when i went. On the downside, its full of the lightweight drinker bump into people all night and drink on the dancefloor type of idiots that student nights attract. What in the name of god is it that forces students to have no respect for fellow clubbers in terms of knocking into them and spilling drink?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Student nights are usually god awful and to be avoided like the plague, but 21 on a Wednesday night is quite good. Packed out and not the worst music, and it went on till 3am when i went. On the downside, its full of the lightweight drinker bump into people all night and drink on the dancefloor type of idiots that student nights attract. What in the name of god is it that forces students to have no respect for fellow clubbers in terms of knocking into them and spilling drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Rios ain't half bad either.

Advertisement