Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hate

• 22-02-2006 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭

I am starting to hate MTV. For its crap programs like 'making the band' and 'americas next top model' there all the same and are totally crap 'Who framed kate moss' Who really gives a st*t. My teenage sister takes over the TV when I wana watch soccer or quality programs that are entertaining/ And all those programs have some over the top gays and idiots. Feckin E entertainment,it sucks as well. American dumb asses, to me watching this crap is like being in extreme pain/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Well as far as i know Americas Next top model is on Living TV. Who framed Kete moss actually looks good(Havent Seen it tho). I get your point that you dont like MTV's choice of programming but they do show South Park, Drawn together, their good shows. If you dont like it go into another room and watch something else or tell your sister to pi$$ off. And stop moaning about something you have control over!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I am starting to hate MTV.
    i have been like that for some time now
    For its crap programs like 'making the band' and 'americas next top model' there all the same and are totally crap 'Who framed kate moss' Who really gives a st*t.
    couldnt agree more but it is cheap programming for MTV
    My teenage sister takes over the TV when I wana watch soccer or quality programs that are entertaining/
    tell her to **** off and share the tv
    And all those programs have some over the top gays and idiots. Feckin E entertainment,it sucks as well. American dumb asses, to me watching this crap is like being in extreme pain/
    it is what is appealing to the youth of the modern day, sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

And to make things worse, Pimp My Ride is spreading into TG4.
    I never watch TG4, but still...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Pimp mo massey with hector!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

startng to hate it?

i have been hating it years, it stopped being any good when it broke away form mtv europe, when it actually showd music & not just crap pop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Yeah, I ended up watching MTV in German on holidays a while ago and basically all it featured was the music charts ie the same bloody songs repeated over. And over. And over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

And to make things worse, Pimp My Ride is spreading into TG4.
    I never watch TG4, but still...

Yeah it's sad to see TG4 go so low. Hopefully they won't buy the Westwood series - Pimp My Ride UK.
    Pimp mo massey with hector!

Sounds good IMO.

Have I mention WESTWOOD. The fact I know his name. He should be kicked, maimed and then shot in the balls. Seriously.

My anger for the day. :)

Peace!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

MTV hasn't been the same since Beavis & Butthead was on. Those were the days. Proper music televison, not ****e "reality" television.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

I am starting to hate MTV. For its crap programs like 'making the band' and 'americas next top model' there all the same and are totally crap 'Who framed kate moss' Who really gives a st*t. My teenage sister takes over the TV when I wana watch soccer or quality programs that are entertaining/ And all those programs have some over the top gays and idiots. Feckin E entertainment,it sucks as well. American dumb asses, to me watching this crap is like being in extreme pain/
    My God! We have the same sister:eek:

Advertisement