Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hitch for Seat Cordoba

Options
  • 22-02-2006 11:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know if I can attach a hitch to an 01 Seat Cordoba?? The back bumper seems to be very low and there doesn't seem to be anywhere to attach it to either!
    Also, I only need the hitch for a week. How much do they cost to buy and have installed?? Or is it possible I could rent one along with a trailer somewhere?
    Sorry if these seem stupid questions or I'm in the wrong forum.
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

No problem getting a towbar for the car. Will cost around €280 or so. Its a fully installed unit, most likely with a mounting brace for the chassis. That's why you can't see a place to attach it. They also have to wire a trailer socket for lights. Unless you plan to use it more in future i wouldn't bother. Search towbar fittings for a place in your area.. usually tyre/exhaust centres do towbars aswell.

Advertisement