Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multimedia Company

Options
  • 22-02-2006 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm look for small Company who can developed Multimedia, maybe use Authorware or Director or .net
    everytime i use search engine seems wrong answers, so i hope you can help me out.

i hoping get two or one company who can developed Multimedia in short term, make E-learning DVD, in prevoius we have developed 2 DVD but now we are geting busy and our staffs are tied at the moment, we are looking for good 3rd party developed multimedia E-learning DVD or interactive would be great.

if you are one of the company can do it or person who can do it ,please let me know and my email is steven@irishdeafsociety.ie

we can talk further more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

try the work forum.

Advertisement