Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palmerstown Woods, Clondalkin - Exchange enabled?

• 22-02-2006 1:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Next week I'm moving into my new house in Palmerstown Woods in Clondalkin. As of yet i don't know what the phone number will be but i would like to know in advance if i can get brodband. Hell i'm not even sure what exchange i'll be on.

Is there anyway of checking which exchange Palmerstwon Woods is on. If i had a phone number from the area it would be grand but i don't.

Anyone in Palmerstown Woods here? I'm not looking for your phone number or anything, just wondering if you know if the local exchange is enabled?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

As far as I know a lot of Clondalkin is on the Nangor Road exchange and it is enabled for broadband by Eircom (& its bitstream resellers), Smart, and possibly Magnet and Digiweb's LLU products.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Do you know where on the nagor road the exchange is. It could be a little far from Palserstown Woods (beside Cloverhill industrial estate) to get a good service on the line.

Currently I'm on Dolphin Barn exch and have always had a low ping and excellent service. I would not like to start seeing high pings as I'm a gamer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭lynchie

The exchange is about 2-3km away, although im not sure if my measurement is accurate. Its located beside the junction of the nangor road and fonthill road, up where the two roundabouts beside one another are, if u know the area at all. The line may also be on the newlands cross exchange too. Phone numbers are usually 457/459/464

Advertisement