Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITV's CL coverage.

• 22-02-2006 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

What's the deal with this. Why are Andy Townsend and Ally McCoist by a desk at the pitch adn your one up in a studio. And whoever the commentator is the worst i've heard EVER. Sorry George!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

What's the deal with this. Why are Andy Townsend and Ally McCoist by a desk at the pitch adn your one up in a studio. And whoever the commentator is the worst i've heard EVER. Sorry George!

Was a joke, I thought it was just me and the lads came back from pub and said it as well. Gushing is the only word I could use to describ there commentory about Arsenal, ok Arsenal had a good game but they didnt shut up about how great they are. Even Sky isnt that bad and can see the other team is actually on the pitch as well. BRUTAL

Oh yeah Gaby has lost alot of weight since I last seen her on the TV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Hippo

It's all true. The pitchside office is hilarious. The commentator is beyond belief. However, I really like Gabby Logan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

They kept tryin to make us believe we were witnessing history, an epic battle against the mighty Real!(who were rubbish). I've watched matches before with this guy commentating before and he is always saying "something smooth" just in case someone scores a wonder goal and what he says will be repeated over and over. I noticed that whenever henry got the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

They kept tryin to make us believe we were witnessing history, an epic battle against the mighty Real!(who were rubbish). I've watched matches before with this guy commentating before and he is always saying "something smooth" just in case someone scores a wonder goal and what he says will be repeated over and over. I noticed that whenever henry got the ball.
    I was getting pretty annoyed last night listening to his rubbish. The way he was going on you would swear it was Acrington Stanley's reserve team that were playing "The Mighty Madrid" :rolleyes:

Either he thinks Arsenal are a top side or he doesn't. They are supposed to be able to play well against big sides FFS.

And as for the pitch side analysis......:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

They kept tryin to make us believe we were witnessing history, an epic battle against the mighty Real!(who were rubbish). I've watched matches before with this guy commentating before and he is always saying "something smooth" just in case someone scores a wonder goal and what he says will be repeated over and over.

Yes! Bang on this man, I was saying the last sentence virtually to the word last night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement