Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone fancy a real car?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Your friend must be terribly eager to sell the car if you post it in FS Motors _and_ in Galway City forum. Are you getting provision? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

biko wrote:
    Your friend must be terribly eager to sell the car if you post it in FS Motors _and_ in Galway City forum. Are you getting provision? ;)

Just thought id stick it up in the Galway forum since the cars in Galway eventhough I know theres about 1 in a billion chance it'll sell on boards.ie fullstop :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Yuk looks like one of those dreadfully common Mitsubishi Lancers. And its white...... in Ireland !!!!

Heres a real car I was looking into the other day.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/1986-BMW-635-CSI-AUTO-GREEN_W0QQitemZ4613917516QQcategoryZ31357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Yuk looks like one of those dreadfully common Mitsubishi Lancers. And its white...... in Ireland !!!!

Heres a real car I was looking into the other day.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/1986-BMW-635-CSI-AUTO-GREEN_W0QQitemZ4613917516QQcategoryZ31357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

LOL, you think that looks like a Lancer?

Should've gone to specsavers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Holy Crap... That's pretty sweet.

By the by... You didn't come into Xtravision Oranmore last Sunday and ask the two boys behind the counter if they wanted to buy a car?

Strange question I know!

Holy Crap... That's pretty sweet.

By the by... You didn't come into Xtravision Oranmore last Sunday and ask the two boys behind the counter if they wanted to buy a car?

Strange question I know!

It's not my car RHG, but tbh the owner wouldnt just pull up and ask some young fella if he wants to buy a 10k car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Right you are there....

Quite a silly question, I know.

But some random stranger came into Xtravision on Sunday and asked me and my friend did we want to buy a car!

It was quite random!

Sorry for hijacking your thread with my mindless babble.

I'll leave you alone now!

Right you are there....

Quite a silly question, I know.

But some random stranger came into Xtravision on Sunday and asked me and my friend did we want to buy a car!

It was quite random!

Sorry for hijacking your thread with my mindless babble.

I'll leave you alone now!

Its grand ill get a mod to clear up the other thread. It was prob some pikey with a fiesta that approached you. You'd be lucky to own something like a Silvia :)

I dont live in Oranmore either, just we took her for a little 'spin' earlier and took pics at the community centre... We also gave an old woman the fright of her life at that roundabout... I don't think she ever saw a car go sideways :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

JohnCleary wrote:
    LOL, you think that looks like a Lancer?
    It looks like a Lancer with a body kit. They are dreadfully common cars and they attract all the wrong attention too as do their Honda Civic cousins .

Tell your mate to get it sprayed a more practical colour than white if he wants to sell it :p

If I really wanted a 1994 Nissan I'd get the 300z instead, far less skanky looking !

250px-Nissan-300ZX.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

RHG - I didn't know you worked in Xtravision in Oranmore.

I bought a DVD off you there a couple of weeks ago - Intermission for 2.99,last of the big spenders !

Seven Worlds will Collide

Sponge Bob wrote:

If I really wanted a 1994 Nissan I'd get the 300z instead, far less skanky looking !

I will ya.... yellow like that 350Z is it? :rolleyes:

Advertisement