Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-mail societies

Options
  • 22-02-2006 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

This is asking alot but here goes:
    Im in first year. When i first joined all the societies i gave the wrong e-mail address. Now im out of the loop on them all. Is there anyone who has a list or how to get one? (or would be willing to stick them up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Haha, won't try to out-smart the powers-that-be again, will ya? :D

If you give a list of the societies whose emails you want, then if people have them, they'll post them! Might get a better response than asking for them all

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Fine here goes:
    Sci-fi
    Chemsoc
    Games soc
    Law
    BL
    Film
    Comedy
    Retrosoc
    Qsoc
    philosophy
    psycology
    CE

I was trying to get involved in UCD:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Well for comedy soc just pm Hullabaloo!
    For all the rest go to 'current students' on the UCD homepage and then go to 'societies'.Then from there most of the societies have a website with contact details!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Gamesoc? Talk to Syth.

panda100 wrote:
    Well for comedy soc just pm Hullabaloo!
    For all the rest go to 'current students' on the UCD homepage and then go to 'societies'.Then from there most of the societies have a website with contact details!:D

Thanks but most don't say their e-mail. Some do so thanks but still need some addresses.

PS liked your old avatar better.

• Advertisement

Yeah same here!the new one is creeping me out a bit!
    But everyone at the last boards meetup looked like there avater cept me so this was the only one i could find that sorta looked liked me

panda100 wrote:
    Yeah same here!the new one is creeping me out a bit!
    But everyone at the last boards meetup looked like there avater cept me so this was the only one i could find that sorta looked liked me

I feel hideous.

Instead of protesting all the time why don't the SU just build a little directory of the societies. It would be so easy....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I think they were recently trying to do something like this but the individual societies didn't get their act together so nothing happened.

I think they were recently trying to do something like this but the individual societies didn't get their act together so nothing happened.

The ENTS guy should take care of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

PS liked your old avatar better.

Ditto

That better??maid marian?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Gamesoc? Talk to Syth.
    I got your PM Firespinner. And in case anyone else is interested email ucdgamesoc at gmail.com and we can alert you of future events.

panda100 wrote:
    That better??maid marian?

Sexier but I still preferred the other.
    No that we have met, do i liik like my avatar?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭GusherING

DOn't forget the Retro Soc, give me a PM if you wanna get involved. Btw, Brian Canny, who is running for Ents wants to send 1 email a week to all students on a sunday with the following weeks events all laid out. No more annoying texts!!

GusherING wrote:
    DOn't forget the Retro Soc, give me a PM if you wanna get involved. Btw, Brian Canny, who is running for Ents wants to send 1 email a week to all students on a sunday with the following weeks events all laid out. No more annoying texts!!

sounds like a great idea!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Syth wrote:
    I got your PM Firespinner. And in case anyone else is interested email ucdgamesoc at gmail.com and we can alert you of future events.

I am intruiged by your ideas, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I know we're not on that list, but if you want any information about us, just e-mail us at els.ucd@gmail.com. We're really nice and friendly, honest!

Blush_01 wrote:
    I know we're not on that list, but if you want any information about us, just e-mail us at els.ucd@gmail.com. We're really nice and friendly, honest!
    You are not on that list because I am an active member.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Business and Legal society email is : businessandlegalsociety@ gmail.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement