Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the road to speculation.

• 22-02-2006 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

wrestlemania related.
    thoughts for matches. what you would like to see. what you don't want to see. general discussion on the confirmed matches.

womens title: would like to have seen victoria or even mickie james being part of the match, but they do have to pimp candice michelle's playboy cover.

i think the two main title matches are going to change. i can see both of them becoming triangle matches. at least one of them anyway.

that's all i have for now. i can't think of anything else.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i would love to see someone else enter the raw fray and cost HHH his shot, i love HHH but i'd rather see himstalk his pery over a while, as iot stnads there's no real beef between him and cena and even though i'd rather see the belt on cena iexpect no wait i demand a decent build up to wrestlemania and just over a month out we haven't gotten anything. i hope the SD match will dleiver, i see rey getting back into the picture, the corwds just won't accept orton vs angle, they were stunned after rey lost at NWO , sure everyone had said it would happen but noone believed when it did, especially with the build up before the match involving benoit chavo and eddies wife

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

For all the spoiler haters out there, this message contains 1 . So you have been warned !

I have more interest in the Hall of Fame this year than wrestlemania. The video they did for announcing Eddie Guerero into the Hall of Fame I thought was really well done. It'll be interesting to see whether Bret shows up at the actual event. As it stands now, he's not but that might change.

Rey v Angle V Orton could be really great though. Plus if Mick Foley has enough time to get in good ring shape, his match with Edge I'd be interested in too. The promos between by those two over the next few weeks should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 rebelsbells2005

I have more interest in the Hall of Fame this year than wrestlemania. It'll be interesting to see whether Bret shows up at the actual event. As it stands now, he's not but that might change.

he will show up to say a thank you and goodbye to the fans id say, cant see him gettin involved in the hbk-vince match. but then again anyting can happen at wrestlemania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

For all the spoiler haters out there, this message contains 1 . So you have been warned !

why not use spoiler tags then?

Mossy Monk wrote:
    why not use spoiler tags then?

I thought giving a warning and leaving a gap was enough. I don't really know what how to use those other things but sorry if I spoiled anything for anyone.

I'd like to think Bret will show up at the event itself but seemily he's only agreed to the ceremony. But that could change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

text[ /spoler] without the space.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

there's 2 stories doing the rounds at the mo 1st is hbk v vince with special ref bret hart (with a screw job) or if bret turns this down vince & shane v hbk & 3:16 the first would be interesting but the second could be absolute comedy at it's best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Looks like it'll be Finlay vs Lashley aswell. I've been hoping for Finlay to feud with Benoit, Regal or Booker, but I suppose it's good to have him put over younger guys

Surely RVD will have a match at WM. Can't see where right now.. I wish they didn't leave things so late! There should really be at least 2 feuds really built up by now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

moongoose wrote:
    there's 2 stories doing the rounds at the mo 1st is hbk v vince with special ref bret hart (with a screw job) or if bret turns this down vince & shane v hbk & 3:16 the first would be interesting but the second could be absolute comedy at it's best

mongoose, where did you hear about option 2, a certain individual involved in your 2nd suggestion stormed out on the wwe last november after being lied to and messed around, i can't see him running back to wwe too soon, plus all reports recently state that he's only going to do his scheduled filmwork as his pissed at being lied to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

:rolleyes: love seeing these rumours flying around..... i think we're just gonna get the basic street fight between vince and shawn.... ugh.... i really dont want to see this kind of match like...

• Advertisement

I'd rather see Shawn in other mathes. But Vince's matches are normally quite good. Not in quality but in drama, and the way he uses his facial expressions. Anyone that remembers his bloodied face peeping up above the apron with a metal pipe against Hogan at Wrestlemania will know what I'm talking about!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I heard Hogan will be coming back on Saturday Night's Main Event and challenge Randy Savage to one last match, with The Rock as the special guest referee, once he's already had his own elimination chamber match against Paul Heyman

Apparently Bret will be at the actual WM event though, just to come out and line up with the rest of them. That'd be a bit weird though

From this weeks observer it says Bret has only agreed to do the ceremony. But that could change. And seeing him come out on stage would be really weird.

i wouldn't get my hopes up. don't spend the entire time watching WM epecting him to show up and then bitch about it when he doesn't. just enjoy the show for what it is. yeah, it'll be great if he does show up, but i just don't see it happening. the other inductee won't be there either, although i hear his death will be exploited even further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ff101

regardless of whether Bret turns up or not its gonna be cringeworthy, him and vince trying to pretend to get on. Knowing the sour b###$$d that bret is he'll probably start pissin and moaning about montreal about the double cross, so vince will pick up his hall of fame award smash it over his head, then vince and michaels reunite and hbk nails bret the ****man fart with sweet chin music. just as every one thinks the madness is over hogan runs out from the crowd rips his tee off and nails bret with the Legdrop of Doom
    TM. Vince, Michaels and the Hulkster form NWO 2006{ u c vince and HBK's fued was just a set up}. Bret counters this by ringing up Brian Pillman... wait no Davey Boy.... wait no Owe.. scratch that. Bret picks Jim Neidhart out from kissing his ass and rings up Ed Leslie,{ who's miffed coz he didn't get to appear on Hogan Knows Best} and they form the new and improved Hart foundation. and there my dear people is the fued on which the summer of 2006 is built around, and at Survivor Series the winning faction jobs to HHH in 2.16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ I take it that you arent a wwe fan then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

any one watching smackdown??? i knew this would happen and i was saying to my buddies..... it's concerning the smackdown main event for WM....:D

it's now rey vs angle vs orton

woooohoooo

didn't surprise me or impress me. i'm really bored with the convenient fall onto the middle ropes.
    i'm more interested in how next weeks main event will play out.

Advertisement