Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Flames - Come Clarity

Options
  • 22-02-2006 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

This is not a good In Flames album. I've been listening to this band from the start of their career and album after album I was impressed, but then things started to go pear shaped.

Reroute to Remain was the last decent album it may not be the best In Flames album but holds some great song one being my favourite . System.

Soundtrack to your escape came after and as it wasn't the best In Flames album it was the worst at the time, its when Anders gained that needy voice of his. Then Comes Come Clarity which conforms with your average crap American rock. I bought this and now I want rid of it, maybe I'll burn it and it'll be the real In Flames, not this whiney sounding tripe.

If your looking for Swedish Metal with balls get Catch Thirty Thr33 by Meshuggah. Meshuggah being like fine wine while In Flames are more like milk.

Quite a shame as I've got a ticket to see them live.......I just hope they play mostly there old stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jubei

Yeah, I'd have to agree, when I heard Reroute to Remain, I could nearly see where they were headed...
    I actually was really sad when I seen a poster for their gig in Dublin! Sepultura are supporting them! SUPPORTING THEM! Surely Max must be either laughing or crying to see that....they've gone from being one of the best bands in the world (Chaos A.D. Chaos A.D. Chaos A.D.) to supporting Soilwork! Sorry I mean In Flames....

And as for Meshuggah....I think a better comparison would be the best champagne EVER and frozen puke outside a **** pub!

Advertisement